Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nutri Vet for Goats



My baby goats at weaning were looking a little frail. My feed is a "Lamb and Kid" starter pellet, browse every day and hay in their keyhole feeder. I put a mineral block in the pen to provide added copper but after two weeks there was no sign they had actually taken even a lick of it (how un-goat like). So I found this supplement at Agway and thought I'd give it a try. It cost around $20 but the dosage is one tiny scoop per 1000 lbs of goats!!! Which means my four 45 - 55 lb goats get 1/10th of a scoop morning and night....so it goes a long way.

After days on the supplement I saw increased appetite, energy and just a lot more life in these goats. After two weeks I'm seeing glossy coats and goats looking a lot more like I'd like them to look...perky and ready for fun. So I highly recommend this product and hope you have the same great results!

No comments:

Post a Comment